blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Interesting new game
braddw25
From the same company that brought us Starshatter no less. Looks intriguing, particularly the part about being able to create one's own custom dynamic campaign.

http://www.matrix...ed.Brigade
Edited by braddw25 on 10-05-2019 14:39
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
I had just checked that game out yesterday. I looks interesting. Apparently put together originally by three people as a labor of love.

Have you had a chance to play through my Tiger At The Gates mission.

braddw25
I started to play that mission, got about 2 minutes into and real life intervened once again. From what I briefly saw, it looks really good. I will give it a full try when time permits. Maybe tomorrow right before we try to coop again.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
!salute!
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

wdboyd
I will be on Discord at 3PM for voice comm.

IL2 Wolfen Squadron. !smile!
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

wdboyd
I we can't connect from my end... we can try having you set up a cooperative mission and I will attempt to connect to yours.

Mission is attached below.

Place it in your Multiplayer/Cooperative folder.

Then set up a cooperative mission from within the games Multiplayer function. Set it up with no password and requiring two players to start.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

wdboyd
I waited until 3:50 with no contact and logged off. Frown

braddw25
Sorry I missed you today. We had a line of storms go through that knocked out the power. They just got it back on. Hopefully we can try another time soon.

wdboyd
Yes, we had some threatening cloud cover here, but they past. Just got some light rain.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll