blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Global warming er cooling
braddw25
Looks like all of us in the so called flat earth society who actually allowed real live data to develop our position on this issue are being somewhat vindicated. The real data (not the Al Gore BS narrative) shows no warming trend and according to this article a possible cooling trend since the year 1997. That is two decades of at worst no observable temp increase while the CO2 levels have skyrocketed as never before due to increased energy needs in places like China and India.

http://www.cnsnew...ling-trend
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
I often wonder by liars like Gore and lying scientist aren't held accountable for their falsehoods. They should be publically exposed and sued for their blatant deceits.

I understand people being in error but deliberate lying is another thing.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Agreed, William. The entire problem is not with Science, but rather with the fact that the left has chosen to make this a political football and make assertions that were NEVER supported by any Science ever done anywhere. The Science behind the greenhouse effect is indisputable, but politicians have taken that one large step further by asserting that the science on whether or not humans can significantly affect the natural greenhouse effect is also settled science. The scientific data stands in direct contrast to this. The data when looked at from a scientific point of view clearly show that there have been many warming trends equally or or even more severe than the one that seems to have concluded in 1997. Most of those warming trends took place before there even were homo sapiens living here. There is simply no evidence to support a causal link between burning fossil fuels and a statistically significant warming trend. Even the latest warming trend during the late 19th and early 20th centuries started BEFORE CO2 emmission from humans began to accelerate. It is all a part of natural cycles that have been going on for milennia and will continue to do so no matter how much fossil fuel is burned.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
There were scientific reports found to include deliberately falsified data to substantiate erroneous conclusions. Again, no consequences for their fraud.

I wonder where those climate experts got or get their funding?

braddw25
Oh yes, the issue of funding research. My best friend is in charge of the mushroom research department at Penn State. He of course has to obtain funding for all sorts of research in the mushroom industry. He basically can't get federal funding for anything unless he makes it sound like he's trying to prove that human induced global warming is actually real. Luckily for him, Pennsylvania is one of the top mushroom producing states in the country, so he can go to private industry for funding of real Scientific research. IT is a huge scam right now as far as who is getting funding to do what. It's almost like a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

There were scientific reports found to include deliberately falsified data to substantiate erroneous conclusions. Again, no consequences for their fraud.

That is exactly what I was referring to in a previous post. Those findings were falsified because of political pressure and that is why Science and politics should not be paired together.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll