sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Player's Lounge
 Print Thread
Driiver File
wdboyd
Bradd,

In the F1 67 mod... I plan to drive the Blue #15 Brabham of Bob Anderson.

Please place the enclosed file (below) into your rFactor/GameData/Talent/F167 folder.

It has the details I wanted my AI driver to have.

Afterwards, when you race against that AI car... the blue #15 (I), should be competitive.

Please let me know what car you want to drive and I will place an identical Talent file in place of your chosen cars driver file.

Thanks. !salute!

-------------------------------
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by wdboyd on 04-11-2017 10:52

braddw25
I am attaching a picture of the contents of my Brabham Subfolder inside the all teams folder. I am seeing the image files you spoke of, but there are also veh files in their. I have them underlined in the image.
braddw25 attached the following file:

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
No afraid not. I wish.

---------------------

wdboyd
I just downloaded and loaded up the F167 Classic Reloaded 1.10 mod. Just to check a different mod.

No .veh files in it to be found. confused

After further checking... I can find NO .veh files in any of the games vehicle files... stock or mod. Angry

Is your game a Steam version like mine?
Edited by wdboyd on 04-11-2017 11:17

braddw25
Negative. My Rfactor install was from a DVD. I don't think that should make a difference for a mod though. Could you post a pic of the contents of your Brabham folder just so I can take a look and try to figure out what might be going on here. This is very strange.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Found the solution!

Opened the files listed a 3DSimEd as a text file. There they were. Grin

Making changes. Will see if things run as intended.

braddw25
So they are there in the folder or are they in a .mas file?

wdboyd
Well, they were being 'displayed' as a 3Dsimed file. Actually a text .veh file.

braddw25
Oh I see what you mean. Glad you found them!twothumbsup

wdboyd
It seems to work fine. I started the game and there the #15 car was with me as the driver.

woot

What car in F167 mod do you desire?... I want to make changes for it.

I want to do the same in the Can-Am mod. What car do you want in Can-Am 71 series?

Edited by wdboyd on 04-11-2017 12:06

wdboyd
Bradd,

Please install my #15 data into your F167 mod.

Files and placement directions found below.

----------------

braddw25
In f167 I want one of the Lotus's. Not the one driven by Jimmy Clark because was too awesome to replace. I think the other car was driven by Graham Hill. That is the one I want to drive.

Question though, do you wish to overwrite the original files or would you rather just have two new cars for us to drive and then we can keep the historical drivers intact? I can whip up two new skins for us if you want to have our own cars.

wdboyd
Graham Hill.. Ok.

Our own cars... that sounds great... but they would have to have their own numbers that don't conflict with the originals. Can you do that?

braddw25
I believe so. Will give it a try.

wdboyd
I will be expecting that new car smell with mine. bigsmile

braddw25
I don't know what it smells like now, but if I were you I wouldn't let Thaddeus near it. LOL let me know what you think. Turned out pretty good I think.
braddw25 attached the following file:

wdboyd
Yea, that looks great.

Billy Boy Boyd? Very funny. twosmallthumbs

braddw25
I figured you would probably want that changed. LOL. I will get it zipped up and posted in the download section.

wdboyd
applaud

braddw25
The file is uploaded. There are 7 files in the rar. Just unzip them directly into the Brabham folder where the other VEH and texture files are. They won't overwrite any of the existing files.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll