blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Stardust Problem
wdboyd
Bradd, the AI raceline at the Stardust track is faulty. The cars always run wide and off the track. Currently unusable for AI. I don't care much for the track either.

When you get the chance check it out.

braddw25
Will do. I didn't get as much time today as I had planned. My brother bought a new gun and needed help getting it sighted in so we took an unexpected trip to the shooting range. Tomorrow after church will now be devoted to more testing.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
No problem.

What series will we be running in GTL?

Also, I tried to test the GTL game a bit and turned on the AI with the [I] key and the car stayed in first gear and didn't speed up. Know of any reason why this would happen in a practice session?

braddw25
I like the 60s GT cars in GTL. Particularly the Ford Gt-40s, but I'd be up for anything.

That is an odd problem you described. I'm not sure what would cause that. I will check around and do so reading to see if anyone else knows.

What car were you using and on what track. I will see if I can duplicate the problem and that might give me a better idea of what is causing it.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
The car was the TVR Griffith 400 but never mind... I just tried it again and the AI took control a drove as it should have.
Wink

braddw25
!salute!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll