sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Player's Lounge
 Print Thread
Single Player Armored Mission
wdboyd
Bradd,

I'm planning on building a T-34 IL2 mission.

Check out the image below. The arrows indicate the German Blitz advance routes. You will be tasked with stopping them by holding the line in your designated player town area. The Russians only have two active airfields while the Germans have three after recently capturing the Lapino field. Yantar... shown a Jantar has been abandoned by the Russians due to the rapid advance of German forces. There are some meager ground forces in the town adjacent to the field.. Sharygino.

The Germans main objectives are to capture the towns of Pravoe, Zarubovka and Seversk and the airfields Kuzubino and Rodnik.

In the first mission you will be stationed forwards at the town of Sokoliki.

If you and your comrads can bloody the huns enough, it might forestall or at least slow down the German attacks in this area and allow more reenforcments and supplies to reach Pravo, Zarubovka and Seversk that will possibly allow the Russians to completely stop the German advances in this area.

I plan to have a German side matching mission and other missions representing battles all along the designated front. Eventually, I want to set things up as a multiplayer mission too.

Great fun and carnage planned for all. asmile
You can download the image to get a much closer look at the initial stage of the scenario.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

braddw25
Looks like fun to me. Can't wait to give it a try!!!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
What version of IL2 do you currently have?

Why? I will be limited to using the planes in 'your' version. The tanks are no problem since there are only two playable AFV.

Limitation: A mission is not playable if you don't possess the included planes.

I currently have all of the game modules and all of the available special planes.

braddw25
I will have to check on that when I get home. I am not certain which version I have. I do know I paid the higher amount to get more content when I first purchased the game.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll