blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Player's Lounge
 Print Thread
MC202
wdboyd
Took my IL2 MC.202 Italian Fighter out for a spin in a AI test mission. It has a nifty new winter paint scheme. Beautiful plane.
----------------------------------------
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Wow, that is a nice looking machine!!!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Yea, beautiful craft.... now I just need to learn how to fly it well in combat. Wink

braddw25
Yes I have that same problem. Also, I might need to resend my request for the server app. I have not heard back from them yet.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Yes, you should have heard back from them by now.

Notes from a manual I have. Just to clarify.

To start a server you need to be authorized on the Master serve with a game account. And since it is not possible to play and host with the same account simultaneously, you might need an extra account. But of course you don’t have to buy a new key for this purpose - you can use one of our specially prepared Dserver accounts. To get login and password to such account you need to submit a request at our Customer service helpdesk.

Attention! To get your ticket processed please follow the following template precisely:

1. login to your account at http://il2sturmovik.com/
2. follow this link https://il2sturmovik...upport/request/
3. put this as the ticket title: DSERVER please
4. enter the text of the ticket as follows:
Hello! Please, provide me with a special account that I would like to use to host a dedicated server. I know that such account would not let me play the game and that it doesn’t have planes on it, and I acknowledge that such account is the property of 1C Game Studios.
5. send this request and wait for response;
6. receive the account credentials and put them into the .SDS server configuration file.

braddw25
I will try again today. I'm thinking the problem might be that I forgot to use a different email address from my main account.

braddw25
You are not going to believe this, but I checked my email like 5 seconds after posting my last message, and just as I was checking, the email came through. Unbelievable. Not sure why it took them so long, but I did finally get the info.

wdboyd
I am pretty sure you have to use a different e-mail account for the server or things will conflict.

braddw25
Yes, I did use a different address when I opened my second account.

wdboyd
twosmallthumbs All is right with the world.

Oh, I made some more changes on my computer and contacted my ISP. They said they did some refreshing (whatever that means) and that I should now experience some good gaming.

We'll see. I want you to try to connect again sometime this evening. Just lest me know when it is convenient for you. I suppose you will want to set yours up too. Exciting isn't it?

braddw25
Well, in all honesty, if yours works, we really don't need mine other than for a backup. I will be home some time between 4:30 and 5 today. We can give it another go then if that works for you.

wdboyd
Well, I'm not all that hopeful that my ISP really fixed anything. But, like I said, I made some changes and it will be worth checking it out.

But like you said, we can always have a back up if it does.

I will have the server online by 4:30. No password. I'll be on Discord too. bluthumb

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll