sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Star Citizen
wdboyd
Salutations,

1. A 300i fighter craft presentation video, created from within the Game Engine used by the Star Citizen developers, has been released. The craft displayed is the ACTUAL model and its textures that will appear in the game.

2. I have also made a PDF 300i Brochure .zip file available on our downloads page. It covers all aspects of the craft. If you already own one... there are significant upgrades available.

"Bradd, I think I will purchase another 300i so I can have an upgraded 315 exploration version and a full fledged 325 fighter with the other one. Different missions, different craft. Both with LTI."

3. Finally, there is a Star Citizen PDF Aurora Brochure .zip file available for those interested. I've made these two documents available because they are craft I already have in my personal hanger.

Information from the RSI site.

“The way we make these is a lot more high fidelity compared to other games,” said lead vehicle artist Chris Smith. It requires a different building technique. We have a lot of parts that are moving. The interior cockpit is so detailed. We want to convey a simulator type feel to it. It’s based on reality. You have everything that you would need to fly, trade, fight.”

“We make sure the landing gear retracts to a proper place,” said [Chris] Roberts. “It’s cool that the amount of detail we build into these ships is like industrial design. We design and account for all the stuff that you would normally cheat with. We think in terms of all the pieces. We are almost mimicking what happens in the real world, all the functions and the design iterations.”

Check out the 300i Fighter reveal video at the RSI site. I try not to drool each time I watch it.
http://www.robert...tries.com/
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

wdboyd
The making of the 300i fighter for deployment in Star Citizen from Cloud Imperium Games. Please note the realistic detail included in the video located at the url below. Very impressive. I will definitely have to buy a new more capable computer for Star Citizen.

http://www.youtub...VJIzAvMPQ4

wdboyd
Bradd, check out this RSI video displaying your Constellations workings.

Impressive.
http://www.youtub...nLTUDN_NQ4

braddw25
Absolutely INCREDIBLE. Thanks for posting, William!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Current Star Citizen Galaxy Map. WIP and subject to expansion.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
That is quite impressive.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
A new Star Citizen Trailer. Actual game asset presented. score10
Shuttle over and check it out.
http://www.youtub...Y7KR1h2Arg

braddw25
Incredible!! I"m running out of superlatives to describe this game!!!woot

wdboyd
Chris Roberts has verified that Star Citizen modders will be able to create their own cinematics for their private servers or missions.

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

Chris Roberts has verified that Star Citizen modders will be able to create their own cinematics for their private servers or missions.

WOW. That will be a very nice feature in a game that seems to be full of very nice features!!!woot

wdboyd
Salutations Star Citizens and future Star Citizens,

The Hornet F7C fighter has been presented and released at RSI along with it's PDF brochure.

There are several versions presented and it has the best craft brochure thus far. The Brochure is available on our downloads page.

braddw25
Yet another home run from RSI.

wdboyd
I am a man. Watch and weep for us pathetic people.

https://youtube.c...znoQBS10Ro

wdboyd
RSI will be offering a new starter ship to compete with the Aurora. It will be named the "Mustang".

LTI will be transferable from a owned LTI Aurora.

I suspect the Mustang will be a larger version of the Constellations "merlin" fighter. I hope the "mustang" has some of the beautiful lines of the "merlin".

braddw25
Oh boy. More goodies!!!coolphotos

wdboyd
Salutations,

Just added the M50 to my Hangar for Star Citizen. Nifty speedster.

braddw25
Very cool looking. If you keep going you will soon have your own personal fleet!!coolphotos

wdboyd
I had melted my Freelancer earlier because I didn't like the cockpit visibility at all. I may re-purchase one if a upcoming variant corrects the cockpit beam situation. Minus the LTI of course.

braddw25
You can melt ships?? I was not aware of that feature.Shock

wdboyd
Oh yea... you can reclaim the cost of a ship(s) and apply the credits to other purchases.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll