sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
The Star Citizen Aurora
wdboyd
SALUTATIONS FUTURE STAR CITIZENS!

The rumors are true: the team at Cloud Imperium has revealed the finished look for one of their spacecraft today: the Roberts Space Industries Aurora! The Aurora is the ‘basic’ ship in Star Citizen, the one most players will start with… but make no mistake, they didn’t pay any less attention to detail in creating it!

The Aurora was crafted by Hollywood designer Ryan Church (Star Wars, Avatar, Star Trek) and features just as much detail as the previously announced Constellation.

I just upgraded to the LX (luxury) edition. Hey, I'm an old fart. I need my luxury during those long deep space explorations.
www.starshattermods.net/images/Aroura.jpg

The Aurora Functional 3D Cockpit. WOW, just look at the detail!
www.starshattermods.net/images/ArouraCockpit.jpg

I had already purchased one of the basic Aurora craft with Life Time Insurance on the hull. I believe member Lucan has an Aurora too. Of note, there are various models of Aurora that can be outfitted to reflect the the pilots (your) personal tastes and mission needs.

Please click on the link below for all craft details.

http://www.robert...-revealed/

wdboyd
Salutations,

To celebrate the release of the Aurora, they've put together a special AURORA SALE WEEK promotion! They’re making a special edition version of the Aurora, the Aurora LX, available for a limited time. The LX will be available in the finished game, but this will be your only chance to pledge for it through the site (existing LTI Auroras may be upgraded through the promotion period for $5 or in the finished game using in-game credits!)

The LX Aurora features a unique paint scheme, twin lasers, leather covered seat (visible in-game!) and a four-missile mount with Talon IR 4 Stalker missiles pre-loaded. The standard Aurora includes an empty missile hardpoint and fabric seats… this is the luxury model! Several new packages including the LX will be available through Saturday, May 4th. I've got mine... now get yours.

Model Comparison Chart below.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

braddw25
This is very cool. I'm hoping the Constellation becomes available with an lx version as well. Thanks for sharing, William!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
braddw25 wrote:

This is very cool. I'm hoping the Constellation becomes available with an lx version as well. Thanks for sharing, William!

A LX version will most likely be available as craft upgrades for many ships in the game, if not through early pledge promotions.

braddw25
I hope you are correct. It would only make sense I guess that such an upgrade would be available for other ships. This just gets better every day!!wow!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Aurora 3D interior shot.

wdboyd
I really look forward to exploring deep space with my Aurora as a privateer.

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

I really look forward to exploring deep space with my Aurora as a privateer.

And I look forward to tagging along if you need some company. Deep space can be a lonely place.!sub!

wdboyd
GrinYea, there is safety in numbers.

braddw25
I agree whole heartedly.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll