blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Debriefing
braddw25
Just a few thoughts from our little venture today. First of all thanks for a fun and productive time. We got alot figured out today as far as being able to join eachother on an in game server. Who's idea was it again that finally got us all together???jumping

I'm not exactly sure what happened as far as running afoul of the law and getting criminal ratings. My best guess is that when William shot that guy who hijacked my ship, it must have tagged that as criminal activity. That is the only explanation for why that law officer in the avenger opened fire on Mirek and I in my Avenger. I am 100% certain that he fired first. I didn't even realize he was law enforcement until Mirek told me we shouldn't be shooting at him. I stopped and he kept shooting and eventually destroyed us.

Hopefully these criminal ratings won't stay with us when we get to the final game release. It kind of sucks to be branded a criminal because some idiot hijacked your ship.

Speaking of which, that is something that needs to be worked on in my opinion. This nonsense of having anyone jump on any ship the darn well please is not a good idea. It should be up to the ship owner who is allowed and not allowed to board.

Overall I'm glad we took the time to get together. Much was learned and now we have a better idea of what to do moving forward.

Keep them flying commanders!!!twothumbsup
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Yes it ended up being fun just getting online together.

Indeed, there is too much chaos with players hijacking others craft. That will be fixed eventually.

One can reduce ones criminal rating withing the PU. I think repairing arrays or hacking an array does it one point at a time.

I look forward to our next team effort.

Thanks Mireck, Toshiro and Bradd. !salute!
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

Toshiro
Awesome time trying out multiplayer. Little buggy here and there, but we got in.
When you 2 left, Mireck and I accomplished a small mission regarding a mysterious signal. Lots of criminal activity when going EVA. Need someone to watch your back.
Mireck then needed to go to repair station to fix guns. Made it back to Port Olisar.

It was a late night for Mireck as it was after 1:00 Am. Thanks for staying up.

It was fun to get together.

!biggrin!
Edited by Toshiro on 05-04-2016 06:51

wdboyd
Bradd to reduce your criminal rating (expected from you) Smile

Go to Kareah
There's a console in the center
Activate and Keep it safe for a minute.
Done.

-1 point to rating.

braddw25
Thanks, William. I will have to give that a try.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Mireck
Yeah it was good time, thank you all !sdoll! hopefully we can do it again soon. I might be able to get time for play in about 2 weeks, hopefully.
Keep your heart open, and your gun loaded.

braddw25
I had a fun time as well. Hopefully we can all get together again soon. My time on weeknights will be very limited until Track season is over. I believe our last meet is the 5th of next month, so until then I will be restricted to weekends only.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll