Problems
wdboyd
LOL... UFunny

wdboyd
I'm still scrambling around re-loading programs. typeconsole

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

braddw25 wrote:

I got to fly my Vanguard for the first time today. That was pretty cool. Is the Connie still not available in AC because it does not appear as one of my options for ships to fly. My Retaliator also doesn't appear to be available.

Still no luck getting into the PU. Infinite loading screen every time. Also can't get into the PTU. Its not looking good for our plans for tomorrow.

I think the Connie and Retaliator are PU only right now.

I want to go out with you on them in the PU Sunday. At least try... maybe with support from Toshiro or Mireck.

If the PU proves very problematic, we should try Vanduul Swarm Coop together.

All we can do is try.

I would love to give the connie and Retaliator a try as well. Thus far I have been unable to access either one of them though. I can't get to the PU no matter what I try at this point. Arena Commander is a go for sure though. No problems there at all.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Toshiro
Hi I was able to get on the universe today. Haven't done a lot of first person stuff yet, like shooting. Trying to get a hold of on foot controls. Although it was kinda sparse in the station. I saw maybe 2 people running. maybe I was lucky to get on an instance with few people and that"s why i connected.

Hope we can do it on Sunday. We can connect in teamspeak and get that going. Then try the Universe, and or swarm.

I haven't got the PTU up at all. With all the updates I have to think about my monthly internet cap.

wdboyd
No... we should probably use the Live 2.3.0 version to attempt teaming up on, not the PTU.

Darn... I just re-downloaded the Teamspeak Client software and have to configure it.. I still have to map my joysticks again too. I'm way behind the power curve.

I just got a new headset... haven't even tried it yet. Oh well, we will make a good attempt at things tomorrow. We have to start somewhere... sometime.

Remember the Teamspeak server sub channel we will meet on is under SHATTERCON.

Ain't life grand. Smile

Toshiro
Roger that, Live 2.3.0
Worked once today, will give it a few more tries to see if I get the Infinite load screen.

Now I have to get a 10 year old to a birthday party.

confused

wdboyd
I just entered 2.3.0 Live with no problems.

It took 60-70 seconds once the "loading" started but I got in. There were several other player at Osilar.

That reminds me... I have to re-downlaod MSI Afterburner so I can keep track of my FPS performance. "Frames Per Second" not the shoot em up thingy.

Toshiro
Entered Universe again for second time. Ok so far.

If these posts were ever read by someone in the future, they might think we were space worthy in the distant past. haha

braddw25
Success at last!!!! Well sort of anyway. I was able to get into Solusar and called for my Connie to be readied. I went out to the landing pad and sure enough there she was. Sadly, as soon as I boarded the ship, the game crashed and did a similar thing to what William's seems to be doing. Black screen and only way to recover besides shutting down. I was however able to reboot without any trouble.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-s.png Member Poll