blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Anyone playing?
wdboyd
Where exactly are you located Toshiro? City... state etc. west coast? If so, our playtime EST, would be two hours earlier for you.

We will have to coordinate team play times. Smile

Based off Bradd and My EST ... B_Mirek would be 6 hours ahead of us and Toshiro would be two hours behind us... time wise.

I think that is right. confused

Toshiro
I am in Vancouver BC, Canada or north of Seattle, Washington. Yes, the coordination of game times is confusing.

!eek!

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

Where exactly are you located Toshiro? City... state etc. west coast? If so, our playtime EST, would be two hours earlier for you.

We will have to coordinate team play times. Smile

Based off Bradd and My EST ... B_Mirek would be 6 hours ahead of us and Toshiro would be two hours behind us... time wise.

I think that is right. confused

I think that Toshiro is actually 3 hrs behind us. If he is in Vancouver B.C. I believe that puts him in the Pacific time zone. Pacific time zone is 3 hours behind us in the Eastern. Its about 1:30PM right now in Eastern, 12:30PM in Central, 11:30 Am in Mountain, and 10:30 AM in Pacific.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Yes, it is three hours.

Reverse The Verse is broadcast at 11 Am in California and we can see it at 2 PM EST.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

Mireck
This weekend i will not be restricted by that 17:00 nuisance at sunday, because iam not going to work at monday. So if we would start lets say at 18:00 wich would be 12:00 for you guys, and 10:00 for Toshiro, so it could work Smile as it is not to early for Toshiro, and not too late for me. So if you guys have time this sunday, and we manage to find each other, we could try.

Also will we be even able to turn up on the same server? i would gues they would have separate servers for Europe and America.
Keep your heart open, and your gun loaded.

wdboyd
I'm not sure about seperate America and European servers but there seems to be an improvement in the games party system.

I'm available almost anytime after 12:00 AM EST to 12:00 PM. any day. I am retired after all. I just like to sleep in.

Bradd what time around the desired time of Mireck would be best for you? Toshiro time would be three hours later than our chosen EST time.

braddw25
I am going to be having lunch at my mother in law's place on Sunday at 1:00PM. We should be home by 3:30. So I would be available from 3:30 until the window closes for Mireck.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Proposed Team Play this coming Sunday.

4 PM EST for me and Bradd.

That would be 1 PM for Toshiro West Coast Time.

and 10 PM CEST for Mireck.

So, wipe the dust off of your flight suits and vacuum your cockpits.

wdboyd
Mireck... please empty your PM "inbox".

I attempted to send you a PM and got the inbox full message. Thanks. Smile

braddw25
That works just fine for me. Hope to see everyone there!!

Mireck
OK Sunday 22:00 then for me. Iam looking forward to it. Do you have teamspeak? We can use my TS if not.
Keep your heart open, and your gun loaded.

Toshiro
Ok, 1:00 pm for me then. Will be interesting. Hope it all goes well.

T

wdboyd
Version 2.3.0 Live will be used.

wdboyd
Guys... I'm experiencing some problems while in Star Citizen Crusader PU.

After only a couple minutes it... my screen went black 'again' and everything froze up. Once again I had to completly power down.

But this time Windows rebooted. I will be doing some testing... I'm really concerned about this problem. It hasn't happened with any other program I have.

I fear I may lose use of my computer again. I hope not. If you don't hear from me for a while... that my be the reason. Wish me luck.

If I do lose control again... I will re-formatting my drive and loading my Windows 7 Pro. Frown

Toshiro
!blue!

That's not good news. Have you tried repair install?

Luck be with you. CompGreet

wdboyd
Negataive. Windows seems to be working alright.

I got back into the PU for 5-6 minutes with no problems encountered.

Since then I have gotten the infinite loading screen and have been unable to get back into the PU.

I think I'll check out Arena Commander.

braddw25
Ok I think I might be good to go now. I was able to board the Connie and flew her for the first time. Quite fun. Strangely, it appears that there is no way to keep others from boarding one's ship. Two other guys ran out ahead of me onto the launch pad and boarded my ship. They were still there after I lifted off and one of them even sat in the copilot seat. I am not sure if they were other players or NPC, but I must admit I felt a little bit violated due to the uninvited intruders. LOL

wdboyd
Yes, there is currently no way to 'lock' our craft. This capability is promised though.

Those were other player... not npcs you encountered. Probably just some that wanted to ride in the Connie.

braddw25
I forgot to mention that I think someone may have stolen the Connie on my first attempt to lift off. After requessting that she be prepared for launch I was trying to remember how to get out to the pad and got stuck in the airlock. It took me a while to remember how to operate the airlock and to find the controls to open and then dpressurise it. When I finally got to the launch pad there was no sign of the Connie, so I'm guessing that someone got there before me and took off with her. LOLConfused1

wdboyd
Yes, I'm afraid we will have to put up with such activity until CIG gets things sorted out for locking our craft or persistence in the game. Frown

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll