sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
PTH 2.2.0 I
wdboyd
Star Citizen Patch 2.2.0i

Alpha Patch 2.2.0i has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-326697” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.

Please review our current list of 2.2.0 PTU Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Important Issues:

If you’re experiencing a crash when going into or during Quantum Travel, delete any .cfg files that are in your Test folder. If you add settings via a custom user.cfg, please do so only with extreme caution.
Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.

Star Systems:

Fixed an issue where players would find their ships on Crusader despawning almost as soon as they exited them.
Fixed an issue where character loadouts in Crusader would disappear when their ship was despawned.
Fixed an issue where characters in Crusader would sometimes have their helmet pop in and out based on distance and graphic level.
Fixed an issue where the mobiGlas wrist piece was not lined up properly on the medium Outlaw loadout in Crusader.
Fixed a number of bugs around gravity and physic grid transitions in EVA.
Fixed an issue where the Jobwell globe in ArcCorp was having some level of detail graphics popping at certain distances.

Ships:

Fixed an issue where the Hornet Ghost would sometimes spawn into Crusader with the top half of the ship damaged.
Fixed an issue where 300 series ships were spawning into Crusader with their nose pointed up in the air.
Fixed an issue where there was no audio present on the Cutlass Black thrusters.
Fixed an issue where the Sabre shields were deflecting most ballistic damage.
Fixed an issue with the Sabre wing having problems staying attached when summoned to Port Olisar.

Technical:

Fixed a client crash.

End Transmission
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Thanks very much for the continued updates, William. I do have to get involved again. I have done zilch for quite some time now.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
That's ok... by the way Trip sent his regards when I was online with him the other night. Smile

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll