sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Patch Update
wdboyd
PTU patach 2.1.1b has dropped.

Seems to be a smaller patch that addresses the Vanguard control model and changes the number of allowable players in an instance.

Improved the overheat rate of the Revenant Gatling gun, so that it will go longer before overheating.

• Slightly reduced the overall maneuverability of the Vanguard Warden. It should take longer to rotate in all directions.
• Slightly reduced the oversteer/slide.

• The Vanduul Glaive now has cruise speed of 1080.
• The Vanduul Scythe now has a cruise speed of 995.
• The Vanduul Glaive has received a significant increase to ship health.

• Fixed an issue where enemy Vanduul AI ships would spin out of control when killed and only despawn on hitting the simulation boundary.
• Fixed an issue where damaging or destroying a Vanguard Warden was not awarding points in Arena Commander.
Fixed the position of the radar globe in the Vanguard Warden ship HUD.
• We are temporarily changing the Vanguard to use one shield at 6x current strength, to closer mimic its final function. This is temporary as the tech for the six-shield set up the Vanguard will have in its final iteration is not yet implemented in 2.1.
• Fixed an issue with the Cutlass Black and Retaliator turrets, where the weapons were misaligned and not correctly attached to the turret mounts.
• Fixed an issue where Vanguard Pilots would find their character eyes visible in the middle of their screen, after respawning in Arena Commander games.
• Fixed an issue where the central MFD information was offset from the ship HUD on the Vanguard Warden’s screen.
• Fixed a bug that caused all doors in ArcCorp and Million Mile High club to break.

Fixed a number of server and client crashes.
• Made several FPS performance improvements to the Constellation Andromeda while in Crusader.
• Removed an errant Devastator-12 Energy Shotgun that would spawn inside of one of rare wrecks in the Yela Asteroid Field. This was removed because it would cause a client crash.

If any player finds this still in-game on this new build, please report it to Issue Council ASAP.
Edited by wdboyd on 22-01-2016 14:16

Toshiro
Hmmmm, finally downloaded. Now I need time to play. er..I mean test. Smile

How do those superheroes lead a double life like that. I have enough with my own, and being a space smuggler....oops...i mean explorer.

asmile

wdboyd
I'm sure there will be a place in the verse for a 'respectable' smuggler.... er, specialty supplier. Smile
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

Toshiro
I have been watching a few alpha 2.1 multicrew gameplay videos on youtube. It's actually quite the lawless verse with the right people. I've seen stowaways, hijackers, ambushes and just plain bad behavior. Although it's all in fun. I don't know if I would like it if someone stole my only ship. ( once the game is out I mean).
Being jerky to NPCs is one thing, but other people. Hmmmm.....

minigun

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

!salute!

wdboyd
Well, right now we can't lock our craft to keep people from simply stealing a vacant craft. That will be corrected eventually. Now, there are jerks that simply destroy anothers' craft simply for the sake of destroying it. Even if it is at a repair station.

Right now there is no consequence for 'bad behavior'. Reportedly, there will be inconvenient player consequences in the final PU. I truly hope so.

PVP has always be problematic for me. There are jerks that are jerks simply because they are jerks and enjoy ruining others game experience. Chris Roberts has stated that there are planned measures to limit any benefits for 'bad behavior'. I hope so.

Then again... if things end up being a real mess in the final PU, private servers could prove a godsend. We should be able to set one up the way we want and limit 'who' can login to such private servers and hopefully there will be robust mission creation capability for private server owners to use. I hope it doesn't come to that but I also wouldn't be surprised.

Toshiro
I was being sarcastic,....regarding getting used to it.

Amen brother wdboyd, I concur !

CompGreet

braddw25
I agree as well. I also agree about the private serving deal being a possible way to save our gaming experience if things do end up going south. That was the main reason why I bought my latest rig and made sure it was as overbuilt as possible. I have plenty of SSD hard drive space to store whatever we need stored and it should be plenty fast enough to serve as our file server if we do need to end up going that route.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll