blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Howdy
Lucan
Just thought I would give everyone a hearty hello.

Here's to hoping to seeing more familiar faces in the SS community.

~Lucan

braddw25
Hello to you, Lucan.

I agree. I hope that as time goes by, more and more of our former members from ssmods will show up here. I got an email from Captblanc last night and he said that he was going to join at some point. My biggest concern right now is for Achilles. I have heard nothing from him since well before SSmods shut down. His old email isn't active, and i have not been able to find a new one for him. It's like he went completely off the grid or something. I hope all is well with him and that he will one day make his way here as well.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Salutations Lucan.

I trust that the space lanes have been safe for your travels.

Merry Christmas.

Lucan
wdboyd wrote:

Salutations Lucan.

I trust that the space lanes have been safe for your travels.

Merry Christmas.

Greetings, Boyd!

A quantum dilation has sent me back in time to the WW 2 era. Currently my travels consist of dodging volleys of .50 cal fire while trying to avoid cracking up on landing due to tail winds. Grin

And a very Merry Christmas to you. *stands up to salute*

wdboyd
Oh well, into each life some rain must fall. Wink

Lucan
braddw25 wrote:

Hello to you, Lucan.

I agree. I hope that as time goes by, more and more of our former members from ssmods will show up here. I got an email from Captblanc last night and he said that he was going to join at some point. My biggest concern right now is for Achilles. I have heard nothing from him since well before SSmods shut down. His old email isn't active, and i have not been able to find a new one for him. It's like he went completely off the grid or something. I hope all is well with him and that he will one day make his way here as well.

I wondered what happened to Achilles. Same thing with Derrick. After SS Mods went down, he fell into the internet singularity as well.

I hope all is well with both of them.

wdboyd
I haven't heard from either one of them either.

braddw25
Yes, you are right. Derick is another that I have not been able to find. I do have an email out to Dragmio, but have heard nothing back from him recently. I did have contact with him right after the old site went down about the same time I first contacted you, Lucan, had have not heard from him recently. Here's hoping that all of our old friends from SSMods are well this Christmas season.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Toshiro
I tend to phase in and out of WW1 somewhere in Flandersfields. I am sure we are messing with the space time continuum here.
Smile
Toshiro

braddw25
Toshiro wrote:

I tend to phase in and out of WW1 somewhere in Flandersfields. I am sure we are messing with the space time continuum here.
Smile
Toshiro

That can be VERY dangerous, but at the same time infinitely fun!!Shock

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll