sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Player's Lounge
 Print Thread
New Aquisition
wdboyd
Salutations,

Just purchased an Aurora LN, two Sledge II guns and a Size 4 Shield Generator!

I will place the S4 shield on my F7-C Hornet and place its S3 shield on the Aurora LN along with the new Sledges. twosmallthumbs

This should make my LN a bit more dangerous. I'll be taking it out into Arena Commanders' Vanduul Swarm to see how I can do.

Hey Toshiro... I have an LN too. Albeit, a bit upgraded. bigsmile
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
jumping
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Well, I was anticipating trying out my new LN but it wasn't to be. I set things up in the holotable. Loaded the F7-C S3 shield into the LN. Mounted two Sledge IIs and two Omni IIIs onto the Aurora. All set... right?
I selected my Aurora LN for some Free Flight gun testing. But n o o o.... my stock armed Avenger came up! medsob
I exited to the hangar and re-entered AC and once again selected the Aurora LN. The Aurora LN showed up this time.... but it had a stock loadout! veryupset
I annoyingly exited to the hangar and re-configured my LN with my desired equipment. Enter AC and selected the Aurora LN..... the stock Avenger once again!smconfused
I can't test out my newly purchased equipment. Very annoyed to say the least.... I exited the game.

Apparently, this issue has been reported on the Issues Council. I will add my confirmation to it. asad
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Sorry to hear this. Most frustrating. Do you know if the new patch has gone live yet so I can try out my connie or Retaliator. Giving this latest report, I am almost afraid to try it.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
This is with the current 1.3.0 version. pgrin

braddw25
Love the shattercon banner by the way!Good Job

wdboyd
It is a combination of two images I found with text added. bigsmile

wdboyd
Well it seems that transferring the S3 shields from my Hornet was the problem with getting my LN with new weapons to load in Free Flight. Without it, the LN loaded with the omni 3s and the two Sledge IIs. Apparently, one cannot swap weapons from other craft.
Still very disappointed... NEITHER weapon has any firing sound. smconfused
Not only that, the Sledge IIs overheat at five (5) shots. Five shots. It take 15-20 seconds for them to cool down. In my mind, that makes them nearly useless. I am not a very happy Voyager Direct buyer.Frown
If I want a different usable shield on the LN... I may have to buy one. negative

VENT! VENT! VENT! This juat ain't right! veryupset

braddw25
Wow, that does suck. You better have fantastic aim if you only get 5 shots before overheating. That also sucks that you can't transfer shields from one craft to another. I truly hope that is just a bug and that it won't be the case in the final release of the game.Confused1

wdboyd
920 game issues currently listed on the Issues Council page. There are a LOT of game issues.

Oh well... two bulldogs and two badgers should be pretty good on the LN for now. I'll keep fooling around with things.

braddw25
Ah yes. I am reminded of my early modding days although I don't think I even had that many issues. LOL

wdboyd
No... you had less than a hundred, I'm sure. bigsmile

Toshiro
Wow, I heard of the wrong ship showing up bug. Never knew about the weapons issue. I actually don't know how to buy different weapons. I googled it and I always got the upgrade ship page. upgrade to another type that is.
Lot of changes coming. we'll have to relearn quite a bit i guess.
Love the banner.
The Aurora LN is a nice little ship. Has a bunk for when you have to wait in an asteroid field after a bit of smuggling.
Whoops, did I say that out loud??

!salute!

wdboyd
Different weapons and shields can be bought at the Store on Voyager Direct at the RSI site.

Thanks about the banner. Simple but appealing.

Smuggling eh... ah... the dark side of Toshiro is slipping out. Wink

Toshiro
Sorry, I meant its good for a procurement officer. But I've seen Hwy Tractors with Fridge, TV, and microwaves in them. Do they even have DVD players in the future?
Probably plays over your helmet HUD.
idea

wdboyd
Oh... I see. Thanks for clarifying your plans. The authorities can relax now. !wink!

Toshiro
Procurement officer = long periods of boredom, punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
Well , something like that anyways. It does have a bunk though. Although I don't think SC will simulate napping.
Smile

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif