sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
T16000M problems
Toshiro
Hello Citizens

Wondering if any of you using the T16000M have seen connectivity issues. It appears that SC can sense the Joystick in the keybinding options. For some reason, when reassigning some keys i get " input 2". Then while in game I have no joystick at all. Looked at some forums, and there is some talk about making sure that your device is listed first in your devices connected. not sure where to check this. I had disconnected the joystick once, but since kept it connected. Did a reboot of PC. It does show up in devices and the advance properties show its working.
This is indeed curious. This is before 1.3 and after downloading it as well. Still seeking answers.

Toshiro

wdboyd
Toshiro wrote:

Hello Citizens
Wondering if any of you using the T16000M have seen connectivity issues. It appears that SC can sense the Joystick in the keybinding options. For some reason, when reassigning some keys i get " input 2". Then while in game I have no joystick at all. Looked at some forums, and there is some talk about making sure that your device is listed first in your devices connected. not sure where to check this. I had disconnected the joystick once, but since kept it connected. Did a reboot of PC. It does show up in devices and the advance properties show its working.
This is indeed curious. This is before 1.3 and after downloading it as well. Still seeking answers.
Toshiro

Please check the image below. Taken from my Control Panel.
I have two T-16000 joysticks. Right clicking on either one I can select Properties and then Hardware.
The smaller lower left box displays my 0 joystick (the actual first joystick) the right box displays my second joystick as the Location 1 joystick (actual second joystick).

With only one joystick, you want it to be the 0 joystick (or first). Please check that it is.

If you have more than one controller device... unplug them all. Then plug in your T-16000 first. That should make it your 0 joystick. Then plug in anything else you may be using. You shouldn't have to reboot.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Bradd has a single T-16000 joystick. He could send you a copy of his Control Mapping folder. Then you could import it into your game for use and modification.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

Toshiro
Awesome, thanks. Did some tinkering. Finally got working again.

Thanks

wdboyd
dogpet All is right with the world.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

Toshiro
I also read about deleting the old keybinding profile from the users key mapping folder.
As I restarted the game and went to advanced joystick keymapping. To redo my key preferences, I noticed I didn't get the input 2 anymore. Good sign. The rest seems to work ok.
I am sure it was the way windows was sensing the joystick. For some reason it was confusing my razor tautarus gameboard as being in the " 0 " position. I finally managed to get the T16000M first in the list.
I am just glad its working now.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif