sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Impressive F7-C Loadout
wdboyd
Salutations,

OMG... please check out the image below. Five Weapons and eight missiles.

In the current PTU we were given temporary FREE access to the Combine Ballistic C-788 Size 4 Cannon and a Size 4 Weapon mount for use on the Hornets. A War Sries Mass Drive Size 2 is made available too along with a Size 4 weapon mount for the Cutlass Black. Pretty neat.

https://ptu.cloud...om/connect < - - - PTU STORE

I loaded my F7-C out with two of my Panthers on the wings and two Omni IIIs on the forward turret. I then added the top mount for the 106mm Cannon. Talk about Firepower!
I upgraded to a Size four shield too. I could get anther Panther to replace the Omni IIIs or maybe use one of my Mantis gatlings. These loadouts should match up pretty well with a Super Hornets. Pretty close anyway. I'm impressed.

I am looking forward to this equipment being made available for the Live version because it is only available for the current PTU Playtest. Still, all of it will probably go live soon. Wink

I doubt these weapons will stay as they are. I suspect the Range of the ballistic cannon will be reduced at least. How things go in the playtest today will determine such things. It will probably sell for 20,000 UEC.

Video or the Combine Ballistic Cannon in action on a Hornet and a Cutlass. BOOM! https://youtu.be/... < - - - alink
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Sounds pretty incredible. I might have to give that cannon a try tonight.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
The new 106mm cannon fires "explosive" rounds! redskull
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
I just got done trying out the cannon and all I can say is WOW. That is some righteous firepower there. I just went through 18 swarm waves and had NUMEROUS one shot kills with that beast.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Bradd, I just attempted Vanduul Swarm for the very first time!. aiee

I was flying my F7-C and got to wave eight when everything froze up. I was on my last craft, I think. Whew, it felt intense. Not a very good performance but I got my toes wet at least. Lost one craft by flying into a big rock. Ouch.

Getting used to using the two joystick setup will take some time. I keep catching myself attempting to fire with my right stick buttons.

Nowhere to go but up from here. Smile I hope.... Frown

braddw25
Outstanding! Making it to wave 8 with one ship lost is not bad. Those rocks can be a royal pain. There are times when I take far more damage from crashing in to stuff than from enemy fire.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll