blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
AAR EPIC FUN
braddw25
I spent this morning learning how to strafe. I think I'm getting the hang of it so I went into a battle royale. Holy crap I have literally never had so much fun in a computer game before. There were two guys in their flying gladius's and they were picking on guys flying Aurora's and Mustangs. Just pretty much waiting for them to spawn and then bagging them like they were fresh meet. These two guys were pretty good, but it became obvious what they were doing because they completely avoided me and another guy who was flying an Avenger. SOOOOO I went after the gladius's in my Super Hornet and the guy in the Avenger helped me out. What a friggin fight. Those Gladius's are QUICK. The fight lasted probably close to 30 mins, but in the end I was able to bag me Two Gladius's before someone else came in and finished off what was left of my ship. I stuck around for a while waiting for the Glaudius's to return but they never did so I just started searching for other targets of interest. I managed to bag a couple super hornets in the process but by the end of my 6 respawns I had nailed 14 enemy ships and none Mustangs or Aurora's that didn't attack me first. All in all a very fun experience and I even got some REC to spend. Fun fun fun.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Great AAR. Well done. Good to hear. After all, if it isn't fun and challenging.... why play?

Battle Royal, against live players, has been reported as much more challenging than VS and the AI craft.

braddw25
Absolutely no doubt about it. As long as the human has some idea of what he is doing, the human is MUCH tougher than any AI I have seen.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll