blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Newest Fleet addition
braddw25
I have been wanting to get another character slot for a while now, so I pulled the trigger today and bought this beauty. Some may wonder why I wanted this when I already have my super hornet. I assure you there is a method to my madness which will hopefully be revealed later today after the completion of another transaction. !biggrin!twothumbsup

More to come once I hear back from the person in deal number 2 of the day.
braddw25 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Nice... a tracker. Smile

braddw25
And here is the second part of my devious plan.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
And the final result. The tracker is now a Gladiator!

wdboyd
Ah... a Gladiator. Nice tough craft. Flies pretty well and carries a great missile loadout. It currently has stand in missiles in place of torpedoes. I like the Gladiator.

braddw25
I like it a lot too. Especially after flying it for the first time this morning. I have been very curious about this craft ever since I somehow managed to miss out on purchasing one when they were available. They are trading currently for anywhere from $250 to $275 on the trading sites, and I was able to get this one for a total of $$210 and it includes a game package whereas most of the ones available are stand alone craft. The tracker package cost me $155 and the upgrade cost an additional $55. I could not pass that up. Seems like a really good ship so far. I'm going to start experimenting with different gun loadouts like I've been doing with my super hornet to see what combination works best. So far I'm very pleasantly surprised by the maneuverability of this beasts. Its handling characteristics are not much different from the Super Hornet's as far as I can tell.

And now to patiently wait for my Vanguard to become available to fly. LOL!bb!

wdboyd
Gladiator Loadout Sheet Below.

I should help you decided what can be put on the Gladiator.
wdboyd attached the following file:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Thanks! Very helpful!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll