blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Star Citizen problems??????
braddw25
Just curious to see if anyone else is noticing anything strange with Star Citizen today. First off, it's taking longer to load, and then when I get to the hangar module my controls are all screwed up. My controller is acting like it's a mouse instead of a controller which makes flying nearly impossible, and to top it all off, there are a bunch of ships that I don't even own available to fly. The bad part is that my own ships are not there. When I select the super hornet, I get one with stock weapons instead of the upgraded ones I installed. Hopefully just a glitch. Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
Just fired the game up on my main system and some of the issues have gone away. It is still taking a little longer to load, and there are still lots of ships available that I do not own, but I was at least able to fly in my own super hornet with the correct weapons. The controller issues I was having are also not a problem with my main computer. Perhaps my Alpha is sick again. Will have to check.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
Controller issues worked out. It turns out that the gamepad that I was using on my alpha can be set to work as a mouse and that feature somehow got enabled and that is what was causing the weird controller effects I mentioned. Everything is now working as it should except for all the craft I don't own being available and the fact that I cannot fly my own super hornet with one system, but I can with the other. That part is still weird, but I'm guessing its just a glitch on RSIs end since this is still in beta after all.

wdboyd
They are having a Free Fly week for all citizens. All flyable ships are available to everyone.

Why you can't fly your own Super Hornet is a mystery. Perhaps deleting your inventory file could reset things to get it back.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Tried deleting the inventory file, but the problem still persists. Perhaps after the free fly week is over things will return to normal. In any event I can still fly my Hornet on my desktop. No idea why using a different computer with the same account makes a difference but no biggie.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll