blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Latest outrage
braddw25
So it appears that the big union bosses who helped get Obama elected twice, helped him shoved Obamacare down our throats, asked for and received exemptions from the health care taxes that are part of Obamacare are now going to the government asking for subsidies to help offset the increased costs that have resulted from Obamacare. Apparently those bosses must not have read Obamacare just like the idiots in congress who voted to pass it. Now that these same bosses are becoming aware of the consequences of the legislation that they themselves championed they are once again trying to put a screwing to the American taxpayer by asking the taxpayers to help foot the bill for the increased costs. HOw sick is our society when things like this go on?? Let us not forget the those taxpayers are already on the hook for the increase costs that Obamacare has brought to their own health care coverage. Now these asshat union bosses want those same taxpayers to subsidize union members health care in addition to paying for their own. Keep in mind that I am a union member, but I have never been more ashamed to belong to an organization as I am right now. The sad thing is that my only option is to drop out at which point I will have to pay what unions refer to as "fair share" which is effectively union dues from people who don't even belong to the union. Sorry to rant, but I am so angry right now I could spit.This country needs to change the path we are currently on before we have no country left.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Bradd,

Please remember that over 40% if eligible tax payers... pay no taxes. Therefore, why should they care until it actually effects them personally.

Do you realize that businesses that provide outstanding healthcare for their employees are being taxed or penalized for doing so. Glenn Beck's network is an example of this. The government obviously wants everybody in their health care system. Except for members of Congress of course and all those special organizations and liberal friends given exemptions.

Frown

Our country is over 16 TRILLION dollars in dept. It is bankrupt. The gutless legislators in control haven't passed a budget in over four years! Massive financial inflation or collapse is rapidly approaching. The future looks really bright. Yea right.

But we should consider that the current administration inherited our national situation from the prior administration. Ahh.. Uh, er... oh it is the same administration. But, I'm sure they will fix things, right?

Don't bother with apologizing for ranting. Fortunately, we currently still have the freedom to do so. The way things are going we may eventually be criminalized or declared a dangerous threat to the government for speaking out.

braddw25
Funny you should mention the impending collapse that is surely headed our way, William. I just purchased a little bit of insurance for my family and home for when that does happen. Just brought it home an hour ago. 1942 Springfield Armory matching numbers M1 Garand. The weapon that won ww2.
braddw25 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Oh yea. Smile

Is it difficult to get ammo for?
Edited by wdboyd on 08-02-2013 13:02

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

Oh yea. Smile

Is it difficult to get ammo for?

Not too bad. It fires 30 06 rounds, but I have been told to stay away from regular hunting rounds which have soft primers and can fire sometimes when the bolt snaps shut. The military surplus rounds from Lake City are the best to fire through it and they are still fairly plentiful. The guy I bought my rifle from is getting me a can with 600 rounds this week.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll