sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Ship Offering
wdboyd
Salutations Starshattermod Members,

We've been thinking here at Starshattermods.net ... I know, that can be dangerous. Bradd and I are active supporters of the upcoming WIP Sci-Fi game named Star Citizen. We both have pledged for (purchased) ships offered in the game to support its' development.

Bradd has an Andromeda Constellation - Multi-Purpose and requiring a Multi-Crew. A big boy and a Aurora MR (single seater). I have a M50 Racer (Single Seater) , a 315P Explorer (Single Seater) and a Avenger Interceptor Fighter (Single Seater) with plans to obtain maybe two more. Or three. Wink

We have decided to offer our members a chance of being granted a (free) Star Citizen Aurora craft. The craft and its' included game assets will be given to the winner of a random name selection withdrawn from a hat. This ship package is not just the craft but includes game access.

NOTE: In case you are wondering, Bradd and I will not be eligable. Frown

Caviat: We want to ensure that the member has or plans to get a good capable computer that can adequately run the simulation. If not, what's the point? Star Citizen is graphically beautiful and detailed. As a result, a potent computer will be required, especially if one wants to run the game on its' highest setttings.

Please e-mail or PM me if you are interested in winning game access and a free craft for use in Star Citizen! bigsmile
If there is enough interest we may offer further craft to award our members and increase interest in Star Citizen. By the way, Bradd has set up an organization for us to become members of in the SC universe. Come one, come all. Let's make an impact in the upcoming online SC universe.

Star Citizen Computer system requirements listed below.

Minimum System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 60GB free HDD space
Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant video card with 512MB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 / ATI Radeon™ 2600 or better)
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
Processor: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 4GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 60GB free HDD space
Video Card: Direct X 11 compliant video card with 2GB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® 560 Ti / ATI Radeon™ 6950 or better)
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

My Current Computer System and the Prize Ship Package
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

wdboyd
Salutation,

The first member has submitted his name for possible selection for a Free Star Citizen Ship Package. bigsmile
We have a guaranteed winner.... anybody else want to make a contest out of it?

wdboyd
Salutations,

We have another member that has submitted his name for inclusion in the Free Star Citizen Ship Package. bigsmile
We have a contest but can use some more member participation. Come on... the ship and game package will be FREE!

Of course the others could care less if you enter.

wdboyd
We have our third entrant into our Star Citizen Ship Package.

Good Luck.

wdboyd
Salutations,

We have another entrant into our FREE Star Citizen Ship Package lottery to be held on the 1st of September.

Ship Package Prize

braddw25
Good to hear. Glad that there is some interest being generated!!!!bb!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Salutations,

Keep dancing... we have another entrant into our FREE Star Citizen Ship Package lottery to be held on the 1st of September.

The Prize

braddw25
So that is 5 now is it not? Fantastic!!!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll