blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
New discovery
braddw25
This game never ceases to amaze me. I made yet another new discovery just now. I'm pretty sure this feature must have just been added because I don't ever remember being able to get to the Connie's cargo hold like I just did. There is now a loading platform that drops out of the bottom of the ship and you can look up inside the hold. Never saw this before, but it's very cool as you can see.
braddw25 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by braddw25 on 18-08-2014 10:19
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
I have some dreadful news for those wishing to crew the Connie. It seems as though in order to accommodate the recently added cargo hold and pod for the snub fighter they had to remove the shitter. Could be a serious problem for long duration flights.
Edited by braddw25 on 18-08-2014 10:19
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
Also made another interesting discovery within the cavernous hangar. There are now 4 ships in there even though I have only paid for 2. As seen in this shot, there is another Aurora parked in the bay behind the Connie. Its hard to see, but if you look in the background you can see my aurora which is still there. I do not know where this new one came from, but I can board her and everything. Most curious.
braddw25 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

wdboyd
LOL... Grin

There is nothing worst that a constipated ship crew.

braddw25
I disagree. There is one thing worse than a constipated crew and that would be a constipated skipper.

wdboyd
braddw25 wrote:

Also made another interesting discovery within the cavernous hangar. There are now 4 ships in there even though I have only paid for 2. As seen in this shot, there is another Aurora parked in the bay behind the Connie. Its hard to see, but if you look in the background you can see my aurora which is still there. I do not know where this new one came from, but I can board her and everything. Most curious.

The question is.. can you get in and launch the Aurora and Hornet into the Arena. Check it out. If not, they must be place holders for other craft or a gift from RSI for your early game support. I really don't know.

wdboyd
braddw25 wrote:

I disagree. There is one thing worse than a constipated crew and that would be a constipated skipper.

I stand corrected. Frown

braddw25
I cannot launch the second Aurora into the arena and I have not even been able to figure out how to get into the Hornet. I have walked all around it, but I never get a use prompt.

wdboyd
OK... only the base Aurora is available for flight. All other versions aren't currently flight ready. I have a 315P Explorer but can only fly the base 300i fighter, which is presented in the hangar. If you bought any other Aurora you will be offered the base model to fly until they get the others into the game for flight. That applies to all craft currently displayable in the Hangar. Flyable and un-flyable.

braddw25
Ok, that makes sense. So that must mean then that the Aurora I can't fly is actually mine because I didn't buy the base version and the other one that I can fly is the stand in. I'm still not sure what the deal is with that Hornet which is still sitting in my Hangar but at least this explains the Aurora. Thanks!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll