blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
SC Constellation
wdboyd
Hey Bradd, check out your ships new commercial from RSI. I seems there are now some variant models. Yes, one can upgrade models.

https://www.youtu...G-82TakEqk
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Awesome!!. Thanks for posting this.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
I will be adding their individual Brochures for download soon. I'm attracted to the Aquila exploration version. That's the one in the video.

Pictures below.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
William, I don't know if you know the answer to this or not, but how do I tell which version of the conny I have? OR will I have to choose at a later date?
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Offhand, I would suppose the Andromeda version. Try checking your profiles "My Hangar" assets on the RSI site. !salute!

If not... and you need to upgrade to another version that you desire... make sure you don't loose your LTI and Alpha game access. Wink

braddw25
Roger that. Thanks!

braddw25
You are correct, William. I have the Andromeda version.

wdboyd
I look forward co-op multiplayer in the same craft. Should prove interesting and fun. !biggrin!

braddw25
I am currently salivating over the Idris Frigate. Way more than I can afford to pay for a virtual ship though. LOL

wdboyd
Well... we can earn enough in the game to purchase one.

braddw25
Indeed we can. That seems to me to be a very worthwhile goal for our little enterprise don't you think. I did notice that you can start forming organizations now. I was thinking about starting one to see if we can possibly get some additional crew. I would like to see if we can recruit them from the SS guys here first though. What do you think?

wdboyd
That is a great idea. I will join. But we need to emphasize the hardware requirements for SC to our members first. If they don't have a good system now or they will have hard time enjoying the game.

Fortunately, the full game won't be out for a year or two. People will have time to save and get a super computer by then. For that matter, I've begun saving for a future computer and mine runs it pretty well right now.

braddw25
Agreed. I'm thinking that I might have to do the same. My current system is pretty fast, but some of the images I've been seeing as previews lead me to believe that at the very least I may need to upgrade my video cards.

braddw25
That was also one of the deciding factors for me in purchasing the connie by the way. To help some of our members who have less cash to spend on video games to get into the game more cheaply. I believe that they can still be in the game even if they don't own a ship and just fly with us can't they? If we divide up the loot that our pursuits produce then others might be able to get their own ships without having to dish out anything but virtual money.

wdboyd
Absolutely, players don't actually need a craft to play when the Persistent Universe come online. But they will need a ship package to get into the game initially.

Way back when... I transferred an Aurora to Lucan. I hope he has an account at RSI and his Aurora is there.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll