blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
Update!
braddw25
And finally, could someone please explain to me, who this friggin guy is? He just stands there frozen on a rotating platform on the upstairs part of my hangar. He's starting to creep me out just a bit quite honestly.
braddw25 attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
On second thought, that fighter in my hanger is not a merlin. To the contrary it looks more like a Hornet. I'm going to have to check, but I do not ever remember ordering a Hornet.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
That's a change of uniform one can wear as apposed to the regular flight suit. It should present a "Use" button to allow switching but for some reason it no longer does.

I suppose it will be fixed in future patches.

wdboyd
braddw25 wrote:

On second thought, that fighter in my hanger is not a merlin. To the contrary it looks more like a Hornet. I'm going to have to check, but I do not ever remember ordering a Hornet.

Got me. confused

Can you enter the craft and if so can you go into the Free Flight Arena and fly it? Maybe they a letting you use it until your connie is flyable in game.

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

braddw25 wrote:

Got me. confused

Can you enter the craft and if so can you go into the Free Flight Arena and fly it? Maybe they a letting you use it until your connie is flyable in game.

I never tried free flight mode. I'll have to give it a shot today. That is entirely possible since as far as I know the Connie can't be flown yet so they are just letting me use this to test free flight mode.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll