blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » Star Citizen Discussion » Star Citizen General Discussion
 Print Thread
23 Million
wdboyd
$23 million pledged for Star Citizen to date!

Xi’an Scout Unlocked! The Khartu is the light attack craft of the Xi’An military. Contrary to Human ship design, the Khartu doesn’t have a traditional main thruster, instead featuring an array of maneuvering thrusters on articulated rigs. This design allows for incredible agility, making them the bane of UEE pilots, who bestowed the nickname ‘Quark’ because when all of the thrusters are firing, the ship looks like a spark flying through space. The Xi’an Aopoa corporation also manufactures an export model, the Khartu-al, for sale to human civilians as a dedicated scout/explorer. The export model features the same Xi’an maneuvering rig, but control surfaces modified for human use and a more limited armament. (Designer: Aopoa)

As a special reward for those who have backed us to this point, you will be receiving a model of the Khartu to display in your hangar. It won’t be ready immediately, as we now have to concept the ship… but as always, we will be keeping you informed about that process!

$25 million

Enhanced Alpha – We will use additional funding to build a wider alpha test than we had originally intended for the first phase of Star Citizen’s launch. The initial plan was to first launch servers in North America and then expand to areas such as Europe and Australia to decrease latency in these areas, perfecting the game as we improve the experience around the world. This funding will allow us to invest in a wider infrastructure for our early testing, spinning up remote servers earlier. Hitting this goal will also allow us to increase the number of remaining alpha slots. Extra alpha slots not only means more Star Citizens will travel the ‘verse at launch, but that we will receive more feedback and more stress testing. This in turn will allow us to better balance and enhance the Star Citizen experience!
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Awesome!!! I continue to be just amazed at the strong response this game is garnering.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
No problems really.... just wanted to get attention.
wdboyd attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

braddw25
Where did you get that thing from?? I like it.Bomb
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Yes, it's pretty neat. I think I got it from the RSI forums site.

I plan to use it with my mod updates image on the news page. I'll upload it to our images folder once I get my FTP program loaded on my new computer.

braddw25
What version of windows are you running on the new rig?? If it's 7 or higher I don't think you need an FTP program. You can do it right from windows.

wdboyd
Windows 7 Professional.

I'll look into it, thanks. Smile

braddw25
Yup, that's what I have. I have it set up so that the ftp site is just like an additional hard drive. All I have to do is drag and drop or cut and paste files to upload them to the site. It works great! Check the link below for instructions.

http://www.redmon...-windows-7

wdboyd
I've been under the weather for a couple of days... I'll check out the instructions today.

Follow up: This worked great. Neat. Saves me from having a needless program. Thanks

braddw25
wdboyd wrote:

I've been under the weather for a couple of days... I'll check out the instructions today.

Follow up: This worked great. Neat. Saves me from having a needless program. Thanks

You're welcome. Glad you got it working, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Toshiro
Holy jumping Jupiter. They broke the 30 million mark. I remember they were trying for 2 million. Going warp speed now.

Toshiro

wdboyd
They are now over 31 million!

braddw25
Hard to believe isn't it!!!jumping

wdboyd
32 Million!

braddw25
And it just keeps geting better!!!!!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll