sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Curren Gaming choicest
Toshiro
Hello Commanders

Just wondering what current games you are playing? Do you like sandbox? Somewhat scripted plot driven games? Survival types ? Like Subnautica? Maybe staying retro? Modern warfare , like world of tanks or Warships? Land based or Sea or Air?

Even Star Citizen types??

Toshiro

Toshiro
Hello

Has anybody been researching Starfield from Bethesda?? Yes its single player only.
With Real life stuff happening and how hard it is to schedule Multi co op gaming, sometime you can only do single player. Anybody checking this game out?
Just wondering.

Toshiro

wdboyd
Salutations,

Yes, I read several reviews of Starfield recently. It reminds me a bit of Star Citizen but it seems that it will actually be completed very soon.

It looks beautiful too.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
I have not heard of Starfield, but I am going to check it out today. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
Wow that does look fantastic! I agree with William, in appearance it is very similar to Star Citizen. I am definitely up for giving this one a try. I was just thinking yesterday about starting to sell off my Star Citizen fleet. I have grown quite tired of waiting on that game to be released and at the same time have been wanting to find some SIM that could occupy my gaming time. This one seems to have that potential.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
I just broke down and purchased Baldur's Gate III.

Looks like the best fantasy role playing game currently available.

Time to do some exploring DnD style! woot
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
I would be up for that. Did you get it from Steam? That would at least give us some sort of common gaming platform to at least talk about here even if it is not related to Starshatter. Things have been far to quiet on this page haven't they. Going to check out BG3 after work this evening!!!!bb!

wdboyd
Salutations,

I purchased my copy from GOG.com. Frown

It took me seven hours + to download it. Yuck.

Character creation is very detailed and time consuming. Fun though.

I realize that I have forgotten so much about playing DnD.

It is graphically beautiful. Smile

wdboyd
I restarted Baldur's Gate yesterday to change my starting character class from Paladin to Barbarian.

It is an experiment. The barbarian class has impressive attack skills. So does the Paladin. I will get to level three as a barbarian and then switch to the Paladin class the rest of the way.

My plan is to be a barbarian to obtain said attack capabilities and then change class to Paladin to obtain its attack benefits. I think it will give me 'both' classes impressive attack capabilities on the same turn.

I could be wrong though. I'll find out. It may prove problematic obtaining the desired Charisma for the Paladin.

I'll find out I guess. Smile

braddw25
Thank you for the update! I am going to purchase this game this evening. I have never played a computer based RPG game. I did play table top Dungeons and Dragons quite a bit back in the day so I do have familiarity with how they work. Hopefully this will pump some life and activity back into our web page here. Thanks!!!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll