blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Bridge Simulators
braddw25
Not lucky, just good.youwish reset complete, firmware updated and we are back in business. I now have access to the router settings. Just have to figure out how to do port forwarding now.Bomb
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
woot

braddw25
Okay. I was able to get port 1864 forwarded. So the link that is supposed to work is below..

http://192.168.1....
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

braddw25
Holy SHIT. I think it's working. I was able to click on the link and it took me into the game.

wdboyd
I'll see if I can login.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

wdboyd
No joy.

I'll try messing with my router.

braddw25
Hmm I may have entered the wrong link. There are two different ones . Try this one.

http://174.55.128...

wdboyd
That did it. I GOT It. Grin
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Awesome! Now we just have to figure out what the hell we are supposed to do. jumping

wdboyd
Yea. I feel lost. Shock

braddw25
At least we know we can connect. We will have to do some more reading to figure out how to control the ship. I could get to a screen where we were in some sort of space dock, but could not figure out how to launch or do anything else. What were you seeing on your end?

wdboyd
I'm getting System On Standby when choosing stations and Simulation Idle from the Game Master. Can you access all of the stations.

Colors are pretty though. It will obviously take some experimentation to get things up and running.

braddw25
From what I was able to see, the graphics were pretty good. I will do some reading to see what one must do to actually control the ship.

wdboyd
!salute! I'll be in the Halo deck.

braddw25
Roger that.

braddw25
I found this on Youtube. Looks like it might be helpful.

https://www.youtu...o0yMlypRIk

braddw25
I was actually able to get it out of space dock and fly around a bit.

wdboyd
Should I warn the bordering systems!

braddw25
Probably not a bad idea.

braddw25
Going to have to call it night for now. Have some lab reports to grade before going to bed. We can try this again tomorrow night if you want. I need to read up more on this sim so we have a better idea of how it works.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
icon-s.png Member Poll