icon-c.png View Thread
blank.gif
starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Station Lounge
 Print Thread
Bridge Simulators
wdboyd
twothumbsup

wdboyd
I just watched a youtube show concerning modding Horizons. It seems there are plenty of ways to mod the simulations, from star systems, planets, waypoints, creating missions etc. etc.

Promising... but I suspect detailed documentation to aid in said modding might be lacking and therefore make modding more challenging than it should be.

It entered my mind that I could recreate the Starshatter galaxy and its combatants using this simulation. CompGreet

Toshiro
wow , you actually tried it out. It is pretty expensive, but I heard you only need one purchased copy. I didn't think you would go ahead and get it. I hope you can get some millage out of it. Let us know how it turns out.

Toshiro

CompGreet

wdboyd
Yes, Bradd purchased a copy and was able to get it up and running. I was even able to connect although, we couldn't figure out how to get things working.

Yet. Smile

braddw25
I may have some time to take the sim out for a spin this afternoon if anyone is interested. If so just respond here and we can figure out a time. The modding possibilities to sound promising!
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

Toshiro
cool sounds interesting. I would be interested, but I am on the west coast and since its Halloween my kids have a pile stuff to get ready.

Dang, i will check in later and see but i think today may not work.

Toshiro

is it something like 3 hours difference ???
confused

wdboyd
I am available this afternoon. Just post the time. Smile

braddw25
Sorry, I was not able to get any game time in. Real life intervened again, but in a good way. Family took me out to our favorite restaurant for a surprise belated birthday dinner. Will have to try again soon.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
jumping

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif