starshattermods » The Space Station (General Discussion) » Player's Lounge
 Print Thread
b5 mod
giogi
is not downloading can be fix?

https://www.facebook.com/kike.perez.18
wdboyd
Sorry... we have no B5 mod. Frown
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

giogi
wdboyd wrote:

Sorry... we have no B5 mod. Frown

i mean Babylon 5 Hold the Line

https://www.facebook.com/kike.perez.18
braddw25
I had to re upload the mod to the ftp site. I believe the download link is working now.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
Just completed a test download of Hold The Line. Worked fine. bluthumb
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son Of God.

braddw25
Thank you for testing it. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you, and be sure of this, I will be with you always even unto the end of the age. Mathew 28:20

wdboyd
I hope you have a safe and fulfilling Thanksgiving.

P.S. I turn seventy years old tomorrow. !biggrin!

Yea me. Grin

braddw25
Happy Birthday to you, old friend.

I hope your thanksgiving was better than mine. I have been down and out with some sort of flu all week. I can't get a test scheduled to see if it's COVID because our area is running low on tests. I think I am over the worst of it fortunately. No more fever and chills, just congestion and absolutely ZERO energy. Other than that all is well though.

wdboyd
Thanks. I had a solitary Thanksgiving... That's pretty normal for me.

My brother in law and mother came down with covid a while back and they are in the dangerous age group. My brother in law is back home now but still feels very weak. My mother is still in the hospital with complications. She's 86 so It doesn't look too good for her right now. Kidney problems I think. We are all believers so there is no panic of fear in any of us.

Personally I'm feeling fine. I had flu like systems this past spring but they only lasted a few days. My solitary lifestyle may be serving me well.

I'm sorry you aren't up to snuff. You're still a youngster though, so you should be fine. bluthumb

wdboyd
Both my brother in law and mother are back at home and feeling much better!

Prayers were fruitful. Bible

braddw25
William,

I am very glad to hear that you brother in law and you mom are out of the hospital and on the mend. That is an answer to prayer for sure.

I'm still battling with whatever bug infected me. It's getting crazy here in our county. They are running low on tests so it was a struggle for me to get a test even scheduled. Fortunately I was able to get one for tomorrow morning so I should soon at least know whether this is COVID or not. Whatever it is, it's the worst bug I have had since I had a bad case of mono in college. I think I am probably at a similar stage to your brother in law. VERY week and tired. Can't get my energy back. I still feel like I'm improving slowly but surely though.

wdboyd
I'll pray for your complete recovery. Bible

Toshiro
Hello

Sorry to hear about all the illnesses running about. I myself have picked up Graves Disease. Will be getting some radioactive Iodine to deal with my Thyroid problem. Then maybe surgery to remove it.
The Year 2020 is certainly becoming infamous. Hope you guys get better and stay healthy. Finally picked up Star wars Squadrons on black friday. Still learning the controls. At least there is something to do this year.

God Bless

Toshiro

sorry to hijack thread.

wdboyd
Salutations Toshiro,

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about you Graves Disease. I wish you well and will add you to my prayer list.

I'm currently feeling fine. wave

braddw25
Hi Toshiro,

It's good to hear from you in spite of the news. Will be praying for you as go through your treatment process. Best wishes!

Just a quick update. I have been fever free since around 10PM Sunday night. Before that it was 13 straight days where I don't recall every going more than 4 hours without one. Needless to say that much is a relief. I am still feeling weak and tired but getting a little stronger each day.

Toshiro
Hi bradd

Glad to know you're getting better. Pray for a quick comeback to normal. Take care.

Should take SWS for a spin. !eek! Flying takes a bit to get used to.

Toshiro

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png
icon-s.png Login
blank.gif
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
blank.gif
sideb-left.pngsideb-right.png